ConvergX® Global Summit 2020 Canada
VENUE & ACCOMMODATIONS
We are pleased to announce our location for ConvergX®
2020 Summit at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. The hotel is in a prime downtown location in the heart of the city, with spacious meeting rooms, breakout rooms and all-suite rooms. It is located within walking distance to downtown Calgary shopping, dining, Prince’s Island Park, Bow River and more. Room black and rate coming soon.
Sheraton and the Marriott have now merged their rewards program to Marriott Bonvoy. Guests can now enjoy additional hotel options!
The most convenient parking option is paid valet parking at the Sheraton. All ConvergX®
Conference attendees will receive the discounted rate of $32/day plus GST. Upon arrival, mention ConvergXCon to receive the discounted valet parking rate
Booking Available Soon
Together with our Innovation Award sponsors, ConvergX® has recognition for three areas:
Pre-Commerical Technology Innovation
Pre-Commercial Technology Award
• Have developed a working prototype of a technology or service
• Have not formally launched the product on market (introduction to targeted pilot customers, and pre-launch marketing accepted)
• Product or service could be used by customers in both Defence and Energy industry
• Use of technology offers one or more of the following:
o Performance improvements
o Increased efficiency in processes
o Advances in safety enhancements or environmental performance
o More effective use of time
We look forward to seeing your application. If you have any additional questions or concerns please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Their engraved award will be presented by the award sponsor, who will also introduce the company and outline its success.
Award winners will be published in post-conference materials and noted on the ConvergX® website
The jury will evaluate the achievements as a result of the candidate’s work related to the energy, mining, aerospace, defense, and security sectors and according to the above criteria.
The work of the candidate has to show innovation excellence through a significant period of time.
1. Is involved in the energy, mining, aerospace, defense, and security sectors.
2. Has a technical innovation under development or in commercial application; or a successful project, joint venture, or supply chain expansion with a different industry sector.
3. Ideally, the technology or collaboration(s) address a gap in capability in the other sectors.