Chatham House Rules Apply for ConvergX® The Chatham House Rule reads as follows: When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
WHY ATTEND CONVERGX®?
What do Energy & Defence Sectors have in Common? Click Here to find out
ConvergX® is a targeted conference attended by delegates in senior executive positions. The focus is to engage in discussion sessions to understand the future requirements of the industries and ensure innovation and access to new supply chains is provided. The format offers sponsors, delegates, and presenters the opportunity to review progress, lessons learned and capabilities in an adjacent market with little or no risk. There are several networking opportunities and valuable feedback sessions built into the program to facilitate introductions and create meaningful partnerships.
Innovation and/or solution requirements between the industries are in these following areas:
- Data Processing & Optimization
- Satellite Technology and Utilization
- Clean & Green Technology
- Cyber Security
- Counter Terrorism
- Unmanned Systems
- Supply Chain
- Safety/Security (environmental issues, protection of equipment, rugged instrumentation)
- Materials and Coatings
- Combustion, Burners, Explosive Materials
- Infrastructure Protection
- Sensing Technologies
- Membrane Materials
- Harsh Environment Technologies
- LNG Technologies
- Supply Chain Management
- Internet of Things
DIRECT BENEFITS FROM CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION:
UNIQUE TO ENERGY COMPANIES:
With over 40 billion dollars in Canadian Government spending forecast in the Aerospace, Defence, and Security (ADS) sector, ADS companies are seeking partnerships to add value to the Canadian economy. The key – Canadian Energy companies utilize similar technology as the Defence sector with unique requirements. There is a significant need to facilitate investment and acquisition of technology or services by Defence in Canada. As such, there is an opportunity for cross-sectoral diversification and/or licensing opportunities of your current products.
UNIQUE TO DEFENCE COMPANIES:
The Energy sector is recognized as the most receptive to the innovation needs of Defence, and vice-versa. With equal levels of technological capabilities and needs, both industries are accustomed to the demand for innovation and global delivery of technology.
COMMON TO ALL INDUSTRIES:
The conference will provide an opportunity for companies to meet and learn about each industry, initiate meaningful dialogue to create growth opportunities, encourage investment dollars into the Energy, Mining and Aerospace, Defence & Security sectors while benefiting companies and their clients from those strategic relationships.
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Learn where the real and immediate opportunities are in the industries
- Engage other industries to find solutions that your company already has well in hand
- Attend sessions delivered by world-class experts
- Meaningful B2X introductions between Energy, Mining and Aerospace, Defence & Security companies
- Determine corporate ability to leverage R&D investments to and from any sector
- Create industrial allegiances for export
- Opportunity for diversification
- Licensing opportunities
ConvergX™ © All Rights reserved – 2015